Monday 4 April 2011

My Designs on Porcelain!


I have been trying to decide how to use my designs in other ways and here is one of the ideas that I came up with!

I have used Marabu Porcelain Painter pens to hand draw my favourite designs onto two little side plates and a trinket dish.

The blank porcelain was purchased from Habitat and the pens can be purchased from the London Graphic Centre in Covent Garden for £3.33 each! All you have to do is draw on your design, leave it to dry for 24 hours and then they are even dishwasher safe.

They are great and really fun to use!

3 comments:

  1. They look great, what a brilliant idea! I often doodle little characters I can't really use for my jewellery, I usually end up making them into cards, but it is good to see other ways they can come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's not just me doodling away over every scrap of paper I can find! Some designs just won't work as jewellery but this was quite satisfying as it is really easy and you have something useful yet unique at the end of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah they look sooooo amazing! I am so going to London Grafics after work!

    ReplyDelete